Health Economics Writing
This course is intended for
Medical writers who want to develop expertise in health economics writing.
Writers with expertise in health economics are in high demand. This course will teach you how to communicate health economic research clearly, critically and with confidence. It will be delivered on line to provide an affordable solution for individuals and teams of all sizes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss key health economic concepts and study types
- Describe reporting requirements for different audiences
- Avoid common data interpretation and vocabulary errors
- Create an outline for a health economic technical report
- Edit a health economic manuscript for accuracy and clarity
- Quickly identify best practice guidelines and resources